Saturday, September 13, 2008

How Sketchy

I have been noticing more and more people sketching and creating art in moleskine journals. Here are just some of the best ones I have come across (thanks to flickr).

This one is by HeidiBurton. I thinks it's cool how she cuts a hole in the cover and makes it part of her design. She even has a website where you can buy her drawings, journals, and other unique arts.

This sketch is by steev-o. As I was browsing his flickr profile, I sort of started to understand his style of bright colors and with paint. I choose to show you this one because it was so unlike his others.

This was created by doodle and design. Most of their art was made of magazine clippings and tape, as is this one.

Seeing all this art makes me sincerely wish I could draw, sketch, paint...something.

No comments: