Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm back.

OH HOW I'VE MISSED THIS BLOG. I was sitting outside on the deck with my mom and she goes, "Why don't you write on your blog anymore?" And it hit me like a brick. Why didn't I use this blog anymore?! I don't even remember why I stopped. Perhaps it was meant to be a temporary break from writing, that turned into a year or more of nothingness? Well, I am happy to say I'm back.

Let me give you a recap of what has happened in my life in the past year/two in the simplest forms I can. Went to Australia/New Zealand/Fiji last summer and had the time of my life. Met a boy who went on the trip with me, had some fun times, then we broke up when we came back to the reality of America. Senior year FLEW by with flying colors. I can easily say that this has been the greatest year of my life so far. It was full of love, parties, and wild nights. I got accepted to George Washington University. DC, here I come! Cannot wait. Now it is almost summer time, and I am counting down the days until graduation (June 17th). Then senior week, get ready.

Any who, enough of that. I'll probably write another post soon, updating you all on my newest fashion craves and other random teenage things.

No comments: