Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Greetings. I've missed my blog and have been neglecting it, as if it were a small child (joke!). As of Monday I have been in Atlanta, Georgia and relaxing like no other. So, I realized I haven't done a fashion post in a while really-- here you go!

My Christmas list will be a long list of different types of scarves from Urban Outfitters and t-shirts from Junk Food. Junk Food Tees are so awesome. They have all kind of t-shirts featuring vintage logos, bands, comic book characters on them. They're a little bit overpriced I think, for usually $25 per t-shirt, but they're so cool!

Lately, I have been wearing a scarf every.single.day. Well, almost everyday. I seriously am getting to the point where I feel naked if I'm not wearing one. Urban has the best ones around in my opinion.


Ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

Noelle Chantal said...

hi there its been a while since my last visit here. anyway, your early Christmas shopping list sounds great! the cool printed shirts and scarves are really nice!

hope you had a wonderful trip! :)