Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Models

I have to decided to celebrate the success of ethnic models. They (we) have proven to be the look designers/people would die to have: mysterious, sensual, exotic.

Green eyes, black eyes, fair skin, ebony skin, numerous hues of hair. Beauty diversified.


Carmen Solomons. South African.

Charo Ronquillo. Philippines.




Chanel Iman. African-American.



Kang Seung-Hyun. Korea.





Jaslene Gonzalez. Puerto Rico.



Liya Kebede. Ethiopia.

Carolina Ribeiro. Brazil.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall celebrate with you haha.
Those pictures are really cool, and I'm liking Charo Ronquillo =]

Belowen said...

Amazing choices, they are all so beautiful and unique! <3

Erica Hoffman said...

Steal my picture much! As your dp

http://ezzica.blogspot.com/2008/09/mums-swap-cards.html

Gracie said...

They are all so beautiful that it is hard to imagine how anyone could fault them...
Would you like to exchange links? Your blog is lovely :)

JEYQ said...

great post!
i didn't even know half of them and i'm usually good with recognizing faces =]]

marrriahhhh. said...

I think I might just really love your blog.
truly it's adorable.

Susanna-Cole King said...

Hip horrah for racial diversity, I love it! And all these girls are gorgeous! Fantastic post, my dear! :)

xoxo,
S-C

yiqin; said...

The eye makeup of the first one is so beautiful